Trojan re-appears

My computer has been infected with trojan.inject.ia

I don't fully understand the process but Bit Defender said it was in svchost.exe and that it could not remove it.

I ran MBAM and it found heaps of hijacked registry entries which it cleaned up. Prior to this I could not access Bit Defender as it had been disabled along with Windows Security Centre.

When I re-boot, the problems return - BitDefender won't start and can't be accessed, and Windows Security Centre is disabled so its obvious that the trojan is still somewhere in my PC. Have I missed something in setting up MBAM to completely remove the trojan or, like Bit Defender, is MBAM unable to remove Trojan.Inject.IA ?

Hoping someone can help - thanks.

Greetings.

To get you fixed up please follow the instructions here: I'm infected - What do I do now?

And post your logs in a new topic here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs

Please be sure not to install any software or use any removal/scanning tools exept those that you are

instructed to by the expert who will be assisting you as doing so can make their job much more difficult.

note: if for some reason you are unable to run some/any of the tools in the first link, then skip that step and move on to the next one. If you can't even run HijackThis, then just post here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs describing your issues and an expert will reply with further instructions.

I hope I was helpful. Good luck and safe surfing. :P