Questions about MWB Premium

I bought the Premium version back in 2010 (lifetime).  I recently bought a new computer and transfered my account to this new computer.  Here are my questions:

Question #1:  In the program, I can't find a way to disable automatic scans.  I can change the date and time, but I can't find a way to disable it completely.  Is there a way to do that?

Question #2:  I also have Avast, the free version.  My Premium MWB runs in real time, and so does the Avast.  Will this cause conflictions?  MWB and Avast both run at Start Up, and both check for database updates at Start Up.  I need to make sure these 2 programs don't conflict with each other, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Question #3:  I have another computer I'm not using now, but will be using it AND this computer in the near future.  Does my MWB Premium Account allow me to have MWB on more than one computer?

My system is Windows 7 Pro

Browsers are IE11 and Firefox. 

#1 - Go to SETTINGS > AUTOMATED SCHEDULING, Click the checkbox in front of the scan you wish to remove and click the REMOVE TASK button.

#2 - If you haven't seen a problem between them at this point, they are working fine together as is.

#3 - A license purchased in 2010 is valid on a single computer for life.  Licenses purchased after March 14, 2014 are valid on up to three computers.  If you purchased a new license, it would be valid on both of your computers, but your existing one is only good for one computer.

#1 - Go to SETTINGS > AUTOMATED SCHEDULING, Click the checkbox in front of the scan you wish to remove and click the REMOVE TASK button.

#2 - If you haven't seen a problem between them at this point, they are working fine together as is.

#3 - A license purchased in 2010 is valid on a single computer for life.  Licenses purchased after March 14, 2014 are valid on up to three computers.  If you purchased a new license, it would be valid on both of your computers, but your existing one is only good for one computer.

#1 - Thank you, that worked! :)

#2 - Well I just got the MWB installed this morning, so I'm hoping to prevent a problem.

#3 - Okay, thanks, good to know.

I don't mean to be dense here, or uncaring, because I'm not that kind of person - but the truth is - I've never had a moments problem with MWB.  (knock on wood)  Even on my old computer, which had such low memory that MWB couldn't perform properly, I never had a crash or anything like that.  So it mystifies me when I see so many people having such serious problems. :(   As my user name testifies, I don't know much at all about computers or how to do much of anything.  Yet I've never had the problems I see folks posting about.  I'm glad there are people here to help, that's a wonderful thing. 

Yet I've never had the problems I see folks posting about.

That's good and that's the experience of most of the millions of users.

The reports here in SUPPORT FORUM are skewed to those few users who do have issues, of course.

So it seems like "a lot" (this is the case for any computer support forum).

(The other many millions of users probably would not be expected to come here just to report "AOK". :D)

Having said all that, I'm sure that all of the staff, forum experts and volunteers most sincerely appreciate your kind words. :) :)

Cheers,

That's good and that's the experience of most of the millions of users.

The reports here in SUPPORT FORUM are skewed to those few users who do have issues, of course.

So it seems like "a lot" (this is the case for any computer support forum).

(The other many millions of users probably would not be expected to come here just to report "AOK". :D)

Having said all that, I'm sure that all of the staff, forum experts and volunteers most sincerely appreciate your kind words. :) :)

Cheers,

You make good points! :D    I'll count myself as lucky that I'm sailing on calm seas. :)