Don't know what this is n111adserv.com

Rustyalice

I get prompted constantly (as in every couple of minutes) that Malwarebytes has blocked a malicious website:  n111adserv.exe that is being generated by a firefox.exe process which is outbound to 212.124.127.244.  I don't know if it has anything to do with the radio station I am listening to on Firefox or if something else is going on.  Any clue on this would be most appreciated!

• Root Admin

Depending on what site you were on at the time it could very easily have been an advertisement and typically not anything to worry about unless you continue to get IP blocks while not on that site.

If your browser is closed or the only open page on a different page such as google.com and you're still getting the IP block then you should get the computer checked further - just let us know.

Thanks for the help.  At the time this was occurring, I was listening to a radio station online (via cbs radio) using Firefox.  I suspected there might be some connection, so I closed the station on Firefox and the Malwarebytes warnings stopped.  I opened the same radio station on IE and had no trouble.  

I appreciate your response.