Can't open malwarebytes

I've been having this problem couple days ago. I tried a quick scan like I usually do but this time it wouldn't open. I tried double clicking, running as admin, restarting pc, uninstall/reinstall but they all won't open. I'm not getting any errors, it just loads for a sec or two and stops. Am I infected? Nothing happened to me for like a good week, I'm just a little worried that it won't open. Any ideas how to open it? I tried using the chameleon thing in the folder where it has like 13 different test to help make it run again by using a DOS command box. I've tried all 13 and they all brought me to the last stage where I press any key and it'll close, but it still won't open when I try. I even booted in safe mode, and downloaded RKill but it still won't open it. I even uninstalled with revo uninstaller + ccleaned and reinstalled but nothings happening. 

Command box for chameleon:

Trying to start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, please wait ...
Failed to start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Killing known malicious processor, please wait ...

Mbam-killer Timeout set to 1800 seconds. 
Mbam-killer is scanning - press C to cancel ... 
Mbam-killer scan is complete.
Mbam-killer is exiting. 

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has terminated - unable to start the scan.
Removing protection driver ...
... Done!
Press any key to continue

Then it just closes.

Also, when I was searching the malwarebytes folder using the start button, the malwarebytes folder was highlighted yellow - none of the other files were. Does this mean anything? After re-opening the chameleon thing, I checked again and it was not highlighted anymore.

Hello mybestfriend and :welcome:

The odds are high that the computer is probably infected and malware removal actions are not permitted in this sub-forum.

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

If you would like to get off to a very fast start, the Malware Removal Experts would appreciate it if you would also Copy and Paste both the FRST.txt and the Addition.txt output diagnostic reports from only Log Set 1 into your new topic.

Thank you. :)