Unclear about Installing Chameleon

Razor130

I have MalwareBytes installed and have for awhile. Lately I have been having very unusual 

Browser problems and even files being deleted. Long strange story.  :angry: It's like B.B. has taken over my

computer and last night MBAM did find some strange PUP associated with my browser.

Anyway... I have read somewhere that Chameleon should be installed first before MalwareBytes.

Is this true?.. If so do I need to uninstall the MalwareBytes I already have first before installing Chameleon?

Thanks for your help.

Hello and :welcome: :

Actually, Chameleon is built-in to the current version of MBAM. More info here: https://helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/hc/en-us/sections/200397193-General-Questions

Having said that, you might wish to get free, expert help with scanning and cleaning your system.

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
A malware analyst will guide you through the cleanup process.

Thanks,