Real-Time Protection Automatically Disabled

I read a post on the same topic, hopefully it will allow me to get this issue resolved more quickly. . . it suggested I supply logs, so I am going to do so initially, as I have already tried the first suggestion mentioned in the post. My Malicious Website Protection of the paid version of malwarebytes continually toggles off after being disable, I have noticed a decrease in performance & cannot get the product to behave properly. . . please help!

Thank You, in advance for your assistance.

CheckResults.txt

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Hello and :welcome:

The logs indicate the computer is either currently infected or is possibly damaged from a previous infection. The Base Filtering Engine (basically your firewall in a nutshell) is not starting and why our protection module is not either.

Error: (08/26/2014 03:49:43 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7001) (User: )
Description: The MBAMWebAccessControl service depends on the Base Filtering Engine service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%-2144206839

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Basically open a new topic in the malware removal forum and post those same logs and then wait for someone to assist you.

Thanks