Right click -scan with malwarebytes- not happening

Hello SpiritedTreasure:

By installation default, the Microsoft Windows right-click context menu entry capability for Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is disabled.

>> OPTION ONE <<

Reference: User Guide - Explorer context menu entry

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has the capability to launch a Threat Scan upon one or more individual files or directories from within Windows Explorer by using the context menu that becomes available when the files/directories are right-clicked. This setting allows that capability to be turned on or off. The default setting is No (off).

post-17127-0-58457300-1398436047.png

>> OPTION TWO <<

Alternatively, for those who would benefit the most from step-by-step instructions, please continue.

Enabling M.S. Windows Right-click Scan with MBAM Menu Entry

• Please open the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Graphical User Interface (GUI).
  • Near the top of the window, left-click Settings.
  • Near the upper-left corner of the next window, left-click General Settings.
  • Near the right-middle find the Explorer context menu entry: radio buttons.
  • Left-click Yes to enable the Scan with Malwarebytes Ant-Malware right-click context menu entry.
  • If clicked, the internal software change delay should take less than 10 seconds to complete.
  • Close the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware GUI.
The right-click context menu entry capability for Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, should now be present.

Thank you.

Hello SpiritedTreasure:

• Please try the following and let us know if this corrects your issue: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2.x.
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread: Diagnostic Logs.
  • The 3 files, from Step 2, to be individually attached from your desktop are: CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.
  • NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located in Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions.
Please let us know the status of your issue in a reply to this thread.

Thank You. :)

You can try turning off the Option, then reboot the computer. Then re-enable the options, reboot the computer and see if it is now present...

Also disabling your antivirus temporarily should not affect your computer so long as you do not go web surfing while its disabled. Once the tool has run, you can re-enable your AV...

Firefox: That did not work and I have dsl -Hard wired to the phone line with wifi enabled..

PC is hard wired to the internet..

1PW: I did clean removal without turning off my AV, which is Webroot , Reinstalled Malwarebytes , It now seems to be zipping along and it will rightclick and scan..

Not sure what happened there but it seems fixed now..

Thanks.

I scan with Webroot, Windows defender (which comes with windows 7) and Malwarebytes about 3 times a day , every day that this PC is on. I also scan everything I download with  Webroot and Malwarebytes.. I also make use of Virus Total..

Thanks