Malwarebytes will not Start

I am having a problem with Malwarebytes. For whatever reason, it will not automatically launch whenever I turn on my computer. Not only does it not launch when the computer starts, but trying to launch Malwarebytes by clicking on the icon does not work either. I tried using the Task Manager to manually start both Malwarebytes services that were listed as not running, but doing so also failed. Because of this, I uninstalled Malwarebytes, restarted my computer, and attempted installation again. For some reason, the installation was throwing errors constantly, and when it finally finished, the services didn't reappear in my services listing. To have a look at the problem that I am referring to with the installation, please watch this video. At the time of this post, Google Drive hadn't finished processing the video for online viewing. Online viewing should be available shortly, but until then, viewing the video will require you to download it.

Hello and :welcome:

Let's try this first....

Also if a clean re-install does not work you can do the steps listed under Internal error: Expression error 'Runtime Error' / External exception E06D7363

Thank You,

Firefox