I keep getting Malicious Website blocked every 2 sec ( 69.85.88.100 )

So is there anything else i can do to stop this ??

You can stop the warning message by turning off the notifications in Malwarebytes.

Then you won't see them anymore.

I checked the computer for malware and it looks to be clean.

The blocks mean Malwarebytes is doing it's job.

As I stated, it may be coming from outside of your computer (inbound)

If you click on the link below, you'll get a warning about outgoing ip block: (it's safe)

http://iptest.malwarebytes.org/

I suggested you check with Malwarebytes about a FP on the blocked ip address.

Maybe they can give more light on it.

MrC

That's not how it works.

You're looking for an answer to why you're getting all these ip blocks from Malwarebytes.

I've checked you computer and it appears to me to be clean of malware.

I suggested you post in the IP blocking section to see why this is happening.....they know where the ip address is from and why they're blocking it, I don't. It's not on any black list that I can see.

I'm not from Malwarebytes and can't explain why these ip blocks are happening......the gurus that developed Malwarebytes will.

I can't be any clearer.

Start a topic here as I asked:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/155365-i-keep-getting-malicious-website-blocked-every-2-sec-698588100/?p=868905

MrC

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!