How do I add a shield for the Bing News metro app?

icandoit

1) I should probably have a shield for all internet enabled applications, correct? 

2) Would the type of application be a "browser", under the shield options?

3) I can't find an ".exe" filename for the Bing News metro app.

Thanks for your help.

Kindly, 

icandoit

Hello,

Just thought I would mention that since the first version of MBAE with the custom shields was available, I have been shielding Metro apps using WWAHost.exe with the "other" profile. I have had no issues at all with this set-up (but realize due to installed software that this may not be the case for all). Not all Metro apps run via WWAHost.exe and you may encounter a few that you may need to add a separate custom shield for. The only way to know for sure if shielding Metro apps may cause any issues for you is to jump in and try it. You can always remove that shield if you experience any issues. From my experience, it will probably work fine without any issues. On a side note, I have been fairly aggressive in my testing of the custom shield feature (currently I have 32 custom shields) and so far have never had any issues with what I have added...