Pc Anti-virus program suggestion.

Drazala

Hi, I apologizes if this isn't the right section to ask this question.

I am currently using Trend Micro and Malwarebytes pro, I am not happy with using Trend micro. Every time there is a false positive I can't get the program to ignore it. Even if I go in and tell it to ignore the file that is running.It just deletes it on its own. I cannot tell you how frustrating that is.

So, my question is. Is there a good anti-virus program that will listen to me? It can be either a free or paid program. It doesn't matter as long as it works.

Have either of you have a file give a false positive  and had to put it on the exception list with any of those anti-virus programs? I don't want to spend $60+ on one of those anti-virus programs and find out that it won't ignore every exception I create. It is very frustrating to have an  anti-virus program over ride you

I don't mean to sound picky but I don't like Mcafee,Symantec/Norton,Avast,Trend Micro, and AVG. The other products I don't know anything about. I would like some feed back about those products if possible.

I use Avira AntiVir and I have a folder of Nir Sofer utilities that I exclude and Avira adheres to my exclusions. 

I have also had a situation where Avira had a False Positive on a Sabre Red VPN utility and I was able to exclude that as well. 

I am also using Kaspersky and it too has allowed me to exclude Nir Sofer utilities and has adhered to my exclusions.