License Is No Longer valid Error Message

I had a version (2) of Malwarebytes that I think was the free version, but not I get an error message that the Trial is expired and the license is no longer valid.

I uninstalled it, downloaded what appeared to be the Free version, installed it and get the same message.

Is there a free version or not?

If so, how do I get the message to end if I only am looking for the functions of the free version?

Hello and :welcome:

There is another option for you to try...

The 14-day trial of MBAM 2 PREMIUM is enabled by default during the upgrade.

If you wish to revert to the Free version, you can do any of the following:

• 1. Wait for the trial to end in 14 days -- the program will revert to the free, on-demand scanner.
  • 2. Click the "End Trial" link in the popup notification.
  • 3. Click the "End Free Trial" link in the GUI.
  • 4. Cleanly reinstall, taking care to disable (remove the check mark from) the free trial option during the install wizard.
If you do wish to stay with the active, real-time protection (and other features) of MBAM Premium after the trial ends to help prevent infection, then, yes, would need to purchase a license.

The current licenses for consumers are subscription-based and must be renewed annually, but each license can be activated on up to 3 PCs at a time.

Thanks,

post-29793-0-64038300-1404045578.jpg

post-29793-0-16115800-1404045588.png