Opening problem

Hi, been using mbam for a couple of months and it's been pretty good. Recently with scans it popped up some non-malware or something and I quarantined it just because it popped up so I assumed it wasn't good to have.. I noticed after some programs did not load up after I had done so, but I didn't use this particular program often and so ignored it. Now mbam has completely stopped working now, and there is no way for me to get back into the quarantine to restore what I had removed which i'm assuming is also stopping mbam from functioning. I'm 100% sure this is NOT due to a virus or malware as i'm pretty sure I can tell, haven't went to any dodgy sites either, so again, pretty sure. 

Tried re-installing but it still doesn't open, it gets to the point where I click it and the pop-up "do you want this program to make changes to the computer" and I hit yes and it just doesn't do anything, it also doesn't pop up at all in task manager AND i've tried clicking "No" when it pops up. I see there is a restore point from a couple months ago which I assume it creates as soon as you install? I definitely didn't make one so i'm guessing so. Should I try that? I also hope that me uninstalling didn't clear the quarantine?? any help is appreciated..

I am having similar problems with my Malwarebytes - asks me to allow the software to make changes to my computer, I say yes and nothing happens.  I also cannot find my purchase confirmation details, nor can Cleverbridge, who suggested I try another sales agent who never replied.  I'm pretty sure I made the purchase direct from the malwarebytes website.

Found the diagnostic process difficult - particularly finding the log files, so hope I've attached what you need.

Steve Henderson

www.bleepingcomputer1.xml

Hi, and :welcome: , greatauk:

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Each computer is unique.

Problems that sound "the same" most often are not.

The same is true for solutions.

They most often need to be individualized.

It is less confusing for everyone if we try to stick to "one user per topic".

Please start a NEW, SEPARATE topic using the cjfj.png button. (where we can help you in your own topic)

The staff and experts will be able to more easily provide both you and the OP with individual help to get you both up and running.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Firefox