Team Fortress 2 hl2.exe outgoing blocked IP

BibboBabbo

Hi all, i need your help..PLEASE!! :(

Yesterday i wanted to try the videogame Team Fortress 2.

So, i've installed Steam and then i've Downloaded the game, TF2.

(I've got Malwarebytes Premium and norton) 

Then, when i've launched for the first time team fortress 2, and when i was on the menu... it's suddenly started to appear a lot of pop-ups, one immediately after the other, by malwarebytes! saying me something like 'IP blocked website, Outgoing..'

I checked on log folder and there were 5-6 blocked IPs, Outgoing, port 49610, From the file hl2.exe in team fortress game.

Then i've unistalled everything, either the game and Steam and ran some scans with malwarebytes and norton, but Nothing found, 0!

Detection, 02/08/2014 23:25:58, SYSTEM, UTENTE-PC, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 31.3.153.236, 49610, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\hl2.exe, 
Detection, 02/08/2014 23:25:58, SYSTEM, UTENTE-PC, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 31.3.153.236, 49610, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\hl2.exe, 
Detection, 02/08/2014 23:26:07, SYSTEM, UTENTE-PC, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 95.215.1.89, 49610, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\hl2.exe, 
Detection, 02/08/2014 23:26:07, SYSTEM, UTENTE-PC, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 95.215.1.89, 49610, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\hl2.exe, 
Detection, 02/08/2014 23:26:14, SYSTEM, UTENTE-PC, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 92.63.106.228, 49610, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\hl2.exe, 
Detection, 02/08/2014 23:26:15, SYSTEM, UTENTE-PC, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 92.63.106.228, 49610, Outbound, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\hl2.exe, 

My problems are:

What is it? what happened? is my pc infected, have i to change all my password? Has malwarebytes ''advancely'' protected me by blocking those threats? 
Explain me, please, i need your help, i'm afraid... 

• Staff

TF2 uses P2P to distribute data and update. P2P software will almost always reach out to a malicious IP. The IP blocks should not affect gameplay or updates and you are safe to ignore the blocks within the steam client/TF2 program. Connecting to the IPs with a browser would be a different story.

Oh... could you explain this argument to me, better..? i don't understand what happened and if i'm infected or i have been always safe because malwarebytes blocked those IPs.

and why there's a difference by connecting with a browser?

P2P software connects to millions of different IPs (depending on the script/software involved), and unfortunately, quite a few of such, are compromised or otherwise malicious user machines and/or servers.

The different between connecting via a browser and via the game, is the game only cares about certain content (it only connects to the game on the offending IP, and nothing else), and doesn't load a website or otherwise malicious content. Connecting via a browser opens your machine up to infection, whether through drive-by or an exploit etc.