My pc got infected with Cryptowall

i understand i wont be able to recover the files without paying ransom but im just interested in trying to clean up my pc. It seems that im also having trouble with my net connection so ill be using another computer to dl the files and also upload the logs.. i already ran frst btw and will post the logs when needed. thank you so much in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Very sorry for the delay. The site has been very busy and there has been more demand for support than we were able handle for a while there.
I'm just now getting back to see if you still need help or not. If you do please reply back and let me know and I'll go ahead and assist you.

Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!