Please Help, Win 7 64 Bit Home getting MalwareBytes has stopped working.

Hello all. I'm new to the forum here but been using Malwarebytes since it has been out.. I am a computer tech and Im a bit stumped which normally I am not...

I have read through this forum and have tried everything I believe I saw to resolve and got nowhere...

OK long story short.

On a clients LT, I have the latest and great malwarebytes installed....

When I open it it opens great all looks good but as soon as it tries to update it gets Malwarebytes has stopped working.. blah blah

Here is what I have done..

clean remove and re install, multiple times..

safe mode attempts.

ran adwcleaner

ran rouge killer

ran Rkill

Ran Combo Fix

Ran spyware Bot.

Full scan with security essentials..

Most of the above found things and removed.. Restarted multiple times still will not update/run.

I also used Chameleon, in the help there are like 14 different ones, I ran each one and still a no go...

also weird thing is the customer brought the LT to me because they play Bridge online (card game) and couldnt because of Java.... 

Latest and greatest java is installed but every site that requires it says it is not installed and when you go to java.com and test it will never test or show that it is installed.... I am thinking there is another form of malware on the PC that is blocking this stuff but All the programs I have run, I have had no luck.. Im hoping someone here can assist with something else to try...

Thank you very much

Hello bpdfs and :welcome:

The likelihood is high that the computer still has unresolved persistent threats and malware removal actions are not permitted in this sub-forum.

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

If you would like to get off to a very fast start, the Malware Removal Experts would appreciate it if you would also Copy and Paste both the FRST.txt and the Addition.txt output diagnostic reports from only Log Set 1 into your new topic.

Thank you. :)

Hi:

Until 1PW returns...

Unfortunately, the malware removal section is quite busy.  Most of the helpers are volunteers. 

As explained in the pinned topic >>here<<, due to the high volume of requests, it can be 48 hours or more before a helper is available to assist you:

NOTE: Please do not post back to (bump) your topic within the first 48 hours.
Replying to your own post changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies.
If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.

Please try to be patient and wait for a helper.

Further "bumping" of your topic may only exacerbate the delay, as it will appear to the helpers from the reply count in your topic that you are already being helped.

If a helper has not picked up your topic after 48 hours from the time of the original post, please send a PM to the forum mod team or admin and they will look into it for you.

>>>Having said all that, as you are a computer tech, your MBAM Business/Tech license entitles you to free support from the Business support team. :)

They can be reached here: Contact Business Support

If you opt for that route, instead, please post back accordingly to both of your forum topics, so that the mod team will know to lock the threads.

Thanks,