[Solved] Unable to update

dulac

Since last major software ugrade I have been unable to update the d/b normally. Clicking on Update Now would do nothing. No reaction whatsoever. The software would not update normally.  However, after, I do not know how many unsuccessfull retries it would eventually update. The nuisance was that I kept on getting the pop up stating that my database was not update.

Because I had not install MAM on its default directory I decided to uninstall it and reinstall it again this time using the default location. I run a Win7 64 machine, and the default install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

After installation I pressed the Update Now link and the program checked for an update, downloaded it upgraded the d/b.

Apparently I did solve my upgrade problem by using the default install settings. Maybe it will solve your too!