Premium has to be uninstalled and re-loaded each time - help

Hi,

I am not very tech-savvy, but purchased 'premium' about 8 months ago.  About 8 weeks ago it stopped working. I would click on the icon - as normal - but it would just hang for about 15 seconds (with the little blue circle moving) then do nothing ie the cursor would simply re-appear but no scan.

I uninstalled and re-installed and all good, did a scan with no problems.  The next day - the same issue.

I am now un-installing and re-installing once a week, but my patience has run out.

Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

M

Hello mbohm and :welcome:

If MBAM2 is not failed now, and if MBAM2 fails again, please attach the diagnostic log set from step 2 below.

Then, go to step 1 and perform the Clean Removal/Reinstall process.

Again, if the issue returns, go to step 2 below and attach a fresh diagnostic log set.

After their initial use, and because they are frequently updated, please delete: mbam-check, mbam-clean, FRST and C:\FRST. i.e. don't save them "for the future".

• Please try the following and let us know if this corrects your issue: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2.x.
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread: Diagnostic Logs.
  • The 3 files, from Step 2, to be individually attached from your desktop are: 1) CheckResults.txt 2) FRST.txt 3) Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.
  • NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located in Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions.
Please let us know the status of your issue in a reply to this thread.

Thank You. :)