Malwarebytes keeps crashing

Hello,

I downloaded Malwarebytes today to remove the Remarkable adware, GorilliaPrice, and other malicious software that has invaded my system.  I was having problems with the Malwarebytes not being able to do anything; when I try to update, scan, or fix the problem of not having scanned in the first place, I get the message "Malwarebytes has suddenly quit working" and my computer checks for a solution.  I have searched through various help forums and tried different options: Chameleon, buying the premium package, uninstalling then reinstalling and running as an administrator, and now I have the crash log in a zip file attached to this thread.  Any help you can give me would be appreciated.  I am getting uneasy with the malicious products still in my computer.

By the by, I am sorry that I tagged onto connopt's post.  I was delighted to see help given to someone with a similar problem as mine.  I am not familiar with forum rules and I would not have done it if I had known.  

Sincerely,

Cmoore68

cmoore68 can we get a little bit more info on your system to help resolve this issue...

Please post an mbam-check log:
Create an mbam-check log:

• Download mbam-check.exe from here and save it to your desktop
  • Double-click on mbam-check.exe to run it, it should then open a log file
  • Please attach the CheckResults.txt file which should now be located on your desktop to your next reply

Also can we get the contents of your C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Configuration folder? (I am assuming your running windows 7, if not let me know) Just zip up all the files in that folder and attach them here together with your mbam-check log.

Thanks

• 1 month later...