My first contribution

JeanInMontana

So I am finally getting around to it. ;) I'm working with a person that needs this program desperately because she lacks the knowledge to do most things on a PC. She has the program but it didn't recognize the following:

O4 - Global Startup: CorrectConnect.lnk = C:\Program Files\CConnect\CConnect.exe

Broadband ISP diagnostic tool - as used by NTL and Cox Communications. Shortcut available

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [incrediMail] C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe /c

Email client can be started manually

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

QuickTime media player Startup entry variation I guess??

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [share-to-Web Namespace Daemon] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe

Hewlett Packard Printer/Scanner/Copier share to web device. Big resource hog ...I turn mine off. Printer works fine without it.

O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE

MS Office. Does not need to run at start up, huge resource hog can easily be started manually.

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

Related to Office. Not needed at start.

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [update Service] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Teknum Systems\update.exe" /startup

This seems to be a dubious thing from what I found. But it is the updater for HandyBits programs of some sort.

All of these from one log and she ran StartUpLite and it didn't recognize any? I thought QuickTime and ctfmon were in there.