Malwarebytes crashes if I try to update it

So I was finally able to boot into safemode and run Malwarebytes scan, found 300 things, got rid of them. But no matter what i do(use removal tool, create back up admin account) to try to update Malwarebytes it wont do it. It just crashes and says Malwarebytes has stopped working. I have Comodo free firewall and Avast free antivrius. Would appreciate any help to get this resolved. Have racked my head over it trying to fix it.

Hello mastro_akq and :welcome:

For the future, the key here is that you felt Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) needed to be run in Safe Mode (not recommended) which means other applications/techniques were needed to precede MBAM. Your computer is probably still infected and malware removal actions are not permitted in this sub-forum.

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

Thank you. :)

I see you have already started a topic HERE  which is in the right section, now you need to wait for one of the experts to pick up your topic. Please do not reply to that topic any more or else you will appear like your already being assisted and it will only prolong you getting help.