Possible Trojan in Malwarebytes Directory

uhbijn

Ran a Threat Scan on my machine and it found 3 trojans called "Trojan.FakeMS.ED" and the files were in the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

The files were soapsudscode.ni.dll-r.mbam, soapsudscode.ni.dll-u.mbam, soapsudscode.ni.dll-k.mbam.

The files were listed as created today about 2 hours ago, when my Custom Scan was stuck and I needed to kill the mbam.exe process.

I had another machine running a Threat Scan woth the same version of Malwarebytes (2.0.2.1012) and same version Database, but when I checked its directory it didn't have those files.

Last time I used these machines was a week ago to update to version 2 and nothing else. Today I updated the database and ran the scan without internet connection.

These machines have always returned a "clean nothing found" result. So I am convinced that those files are bad since I scanned it before and it found nothing and all I did with the machine was update it a week ago to version 2 and then update the database today. No other things were.done on it but that.