Blocking MailEnable outgoing mails

Hi

i have installed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on my Windows Server 2008 r2.

My email software is MailEnable,

Problem is When i disable "Malicious Website Protection" all outgoing mails start working.

When i enable "Malicious Website Protection" all outgoing mails stuck in outbound with error  : The socket connection to the remote host failed. The host was either not contactable or it rejected your connection.

Please give me the solution?

i have added MailEnable folder in Malware Exclusions but no help. 

Waiting for some solution.

Thanks & Regards

Anky...

I do not believe Malwarebytes' is supported on NT Server platforms as well as the free version is not licensed for business use. 

NT Servers are usually associated with a Business Model of operation so if you have a license you should bring the problem up in; Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business

• Staff

Unfortunately we do not have any answers or solutions to offer at this time as we have not done any testing on and do not support Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.x on any Windows Server versions. It definitely sounds like some sort of conflict or issue with our Malicious Website Protection and the network stack and/or email client on your system, but it is not an issue that I have seen before from any of our consumer users or Windows testing that I can recall. All I can suggest is that you disable Malicious Website Protection if it continues to conflict with your email program.

Unfortunately we do not have any answers or solutions to offer at this time as we have not done any testing on and do not support Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.x on any Windows Server versions. It definitely sounds like some sort of conflict or issue with our Malicious Website Protection and the network stack and/or email client on your system, but it is not an issue that I have seen before from any of our consumer users or Windows testing that I can recall. All I can suggest is that you disable Malicious Website Protection if it continues to conflict with your email program.

Thanks for the correct reply...