Suggestion: Disable Notifcations about Separate Categories

Decided to test out the latest version of Malwarebytes and I realized I couldn't disable notifcations about specific events like IP Blocking. Instead, it's just a one size fits all disable option. It would be better if there were separate notification options for system threats and malicious websites. Yet another tweak would be helpful: An option to disable notifications about the same IP address..

For example, I'm using Utorrent and Malwarebytes has popped up the same notification about the same ip address every 10 seconds or so for the last HOUR and a half! Since Malwarebytes has already decided to block an IP that I want blocked it's  redundant to notify me about the same IP ad infinitum ad nauseam. Additionally, I'm running a fullscreen program and that notifcation is blocked part of my view.  Thanks for considering my suggeston.

• Root Admin

Yes the feature is slated to return in a future program update. As for the IP block you should be able to exclude your utorrent program if you like.

If you need further assistance please open a new topic in the help forum as this is for suggestions only.

Thanks