IE not starting under MBAE 1.3.3.1221

pkolasa

Hello Pedro,

I have current version of MBAE Experimental and I can see the problem with IE - when I try to run it today, the following message appears:

post-91144-0-34005100-1405449869_thumb.p

telling me that the application failed to initialize properly. iexplore.exe is visible in Process Hacker (what seems strange to me, the window of message doesn't belong to its process, but to csrss.exe, checked that with PH), and after clicking OK button, the process of IE disappears.

When I disable MBAE (right click --> Stop protection), IE loads properly and functions as it should... What's even stranger, everything worked correctly, as well as Internet Explorer before last reboot (however I had a strange behavior of network, which I don't know what to put the blame on, as when I had a file downloading by any application, other apps seemed to lose connection, what never happened before).

My logs are attached :)

logs.zip