Not infected but more along the lines of false positive I assume

Hello, thanks for viewing. I came across this specific windows key  thats being flagged in MB for a program i use called Nuance eCopy ShareScan

it basically as the title suggests, its a scanning software that allows me to create PDFs and file them to my office server.

I have a touch screen computer that sits by my monitor and scanner that allows me to scan hundreds of docs at a time and batch them and apply search text within the docs. 

MB keeps flagging this specific registry key as PUM.Hijack.TaskManager but I know this cant be the case cause when i search for that it says I am infected. and to run TDSKiller, i run that and it comes up with 4 infections by unverified drivers but these all goto my specific program and should i remove them my program will cease to work. So everyday my MB premium runs a scan and always finds this one registry key

Only reason im making this post is to verify with you guys this is the case and for anyone that runs into this issue in the future. 

i tried to allow the registry key but it keeps taking it out. I didnt have this issue with previous resleases. 

OS is Windows XP SP3

post-169031-0-24702600-1405361692_thumb.

Unsigned files is not about  declaration and it being righteous or false. 

It means the file does not contains a Publishers Certificate and thus the validity of the file can't be checked against an Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) server.

Unsigned files is not about  declaration and it being righteous or false. 

It means the file does not contains a Publishers Certificate and thus the validity of the file can't be checked against an Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) server.

Gotcha. I cant seem to not have this registry key flagged. Any idea? 

• 1 month later...