"Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has stopped working"

I'm having a problem with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware crashing after a scan has been completed. The scan completes, but I then get a box displayed saying "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has stopped working".

After reading through a few threads here I've tried uninstalling the program, running  MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x, rebooting and re-installing, but the problem persists. I'm running version 2.0.2.1012, which I believe is the latest release.

I've followed the diagnostic instructions and am attaching the report files from Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and mbam-check.exe

Could someone please give me some help with this?

Chris

• Root Admin

The logs indicate that the computer is probably infected. I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Basically post your same logs in the other forum and wait for someone to assist you.

Thanks

I should have mentioned that the crash doesn't happen after every scan, it appears to be intermittent problem.

When the scan completes I can see Malwarebytes Anti-Malware displaying the message "Scan completed successfully! No malicious items were detected!".

Could you tell me what it is in the log that suggests the machine may be infected? If the machine is infected they why wouldn't the program have detected that infection during the scan? I have attached a copy of the scan result log, which appears to indicate that no malicious items were detected.

Chris