When is Delivery?

BearWarrior

BearWarrior,

Please specify which program and how you purchased it.  There are several programs, and also several ways to buy it.  If you bought one of our programs from the Malwarebytes web site, you should have received an email immediately with download and license details.  Knowing more will help provide an answer for you.  NO PRIVATE INFORMATION please...a lot of people will see what you write.

Here is the Problem; we never received an Email with down load and/or License details!

Evidence of Payment:

06/27/2014 $26.82 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE AT CBI*MALWAREBYTES C, 866-522-6855, IL ON 062614 FROM CARD#: XXXXXXXXXXXX7382

So where is this vital info.?

Sincerely,

Brady C. Harness

Hello BearWarrior:

As gonzo has related, a copy of your invoice and license ID and Key are emailed, almost immediately, to the exact email address you supplied at the time of purchase. Please do check to see if your computer's email application, or your Internet Service Provider routed your expected message to a/your Junk folder.

Otherwise the contact information for cleverbridge is available at: https://www.cleverbridge.com/342/?scope=cuseco

Please be sure to provide as much of the following information as you can to the customer service representative in order to retrieve your order information:

• cleverbridge Reference Number
  • Date of purchase
  • Name used for purchase
  • Address used (if applicable)
  • Email address used
  • Form of payment used
Thank you.

BearWarrior,

I will look into this on Monday when I have access to the the order processing software.  I am assuming that you purchased it under the last name that you have listed here.  If its different, please click on my avatar so you can SEND ME A MESSAGE.  Otherwise, I'll let you know what I find on Monday.

In the meantime, please check your email's SPAM, JUNK and TRASH folders to see if there is an email from Malwarebytes or Cleverbridge.