Mbam Crashing when updating or scanning on system.

Windows 7 Pro, 32bit. (NOT my system) A friends that I work with.

Trying to install Mbam to run a scan, they had tons of random applications and tool bars installed as usual. Removed those and now I want to run Mbam and just clean up all the random stuff or anything else I have missed. I can download and install the software. However when I get the GUI and attempt to run an update or a scan of the system, getting AppCrash logs. Any help would be appreciated, honestly Mbam has always worked great for me. I have been using it for 5+ years. Never really had a problem I couldn't fix or had to log on here for. First time Post here. I apologize if I broke any rules. Logs are attached. Thank you again for any help provided.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: mbam.exe
  Application Version: 1.0.0.532
  Application Timestamp: 53518532
  Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll
  Fault Module Version: 10.0.40219.325
  Fault Module Timestamp: 4df2be1e
  Exception Code: 40000015
  Exception Offset: 0008d6fd
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: 8374
  Additional Information 2: 83748d7ce6919cf452bf5c3838e036f3
  Additional Information 3: 2e01
  Additional Information 4: 2e01b10c887fd7f971b05773252074ee

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

I think that link is broken, or I got trolled.

But I have tried re installing the software, running as admin, running the cleaning tool, installing beta versions. All have just produced the same problem.

I have also attempted to run in that alternative mode, and it fails on the updates and scan as well. 

It seems to be a bug, that has already been reported and they are working on a fix in a future release.

Good thing its scanning now, as your logs do show some minor infections as least some PUP. (granted I only scanned the logs very quickly). Let us know if MBAM detects anything...

Your quite welcome, if you like once its done you can post your scan log for review.

On the other hand, if you would like one on one expert assistance with a clean up to verify nothing gets missed you can follow the instructions below...

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

Most of those are PUP, which I am sure you quarantined them all, once your reboot, run a second scan to make sure there are no further leftovers. If you still experience any issues, then I suggest you follow my instructions on the one on one expert assistance.