Error code 20026

Hi there,  I have just got the same error when i tried to scan.  It came up with error code:20025 and told me that i didn't have driver for the anti rootkit part of mbam.  I have been using this for months without incident so why would this suddenly happen?  Can someone please help me out with this as i really do want to use the anti rootkit scan.

I am also attaching the check results that i got from clicking the link that you gave someone else who had the same problem.

Thanks

Caz

CheckResults.txt

• Root Admin

That error code indicates that you have one or more drives encrypted which is not supported. We can still do normal scans of the drive but most encrypted drives except for TrueCrypt are not supported for rootkit scanning as that is proprietary code.

The log you posted also shows some potentially unwanted software. As such I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks