Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit signs in the wild

Find out where they use red and gold last generation Toyota Prius taxis with blue writing on the side. That's the city. Then look for the construction in the area using Google earth, to find a large enough road(appears to be a six lane elevated road) with buildings being built. Then use street view to find the exact location.

Find out where they use red and gold last generation Toyota Prius taxis with blue writing on the side. That's the city. Then look for the construction in the area using Google earth, to find a large enough road(appears to be a six lane elevated road) with buildings being built. Then use street view to find the exact location.

Photo analysis & interpretation 101 huh?

Figure all that out, and a bit more, and an employment application, whose return mailing address on the envelope is 9800 Savage Road, Fort Meade, MD 20755, may be sent to you. :)

Photo analysis & interpretation 101 huh?

Figure all that out, and a bit more, and an employment application, whose return mailing address on the envelope is 9800 Savage Road, Fort Meade, MD 20755, may be sent to you. :)

I was there once.  It was a thrill for me at the time, and I was probably calmer than a lot of the folks that work there.

Well, was I right about the location?

IMHO you have the city correct. Can you find any discernible landmarks to bolster your guess? Can you estimate a set of co-ordinates or a street address of the billboard?

Pedro has posted two other photographs that may assist you.

Prob should fly me and wife out there to verify its existance. :D

First class flight and hotel  (or i suppose corporate jet would do...)

Limo to site

Dine at expensive steak joint

5k walking around money

Visit to MWB offices (with beer)

Drink a s-ton of beer and forget why I am there in the first place....