Malwarebytes unable to start.Think its a virus attack. Need help please

Hi Moderator, I have a problem regarding opening the Malwarebytes and running the program. It was working fine until last night but this morning it failed to open.
I tried the Farbar scan recovery tool and obtained the FRST.txt and Addition.txt and attached them with this post.

Please help me out.

Regards

Chaitu

Hello and welcome aboard.

I need from you a detailed description of what happens when you try to start the Anti-Malware and just what all happens.

For example, do you get an "appcrash" message ?

I have no good idea what this means <<it failed to open>> so I have to count on you to provide more detail.

The What / when / where / the "error message".

Why do you think this is <<a virus attack>>?

When was the last time you ran a full scan with your antivirus?  What is your antivirus program?

How long have you had our program?   Is this the first time ever you tried installing it?

I'll need more information to locate the source of the issue.
Please only ATTACH the log files I ask for.

You forgot to actually attach the two diagnostic logs from FRST.  You should attach with your next reply

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Plus I also need this additional report.

You may need to temporarily turn off your antivirus program in order to be able to run this tool.

This tool will collect some information on the installation of Malwarebytes and create a report I need to review: .
Download mbam-check.exe and save it to your desktop    from  http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam_check
On Vista/Windows 7, 8, Right-click on mbam-check.exe & select Run as Administrator & allow to Run when prompted by User Account Control.
On XP,Double-click on mbam-check.exe to run it.

Do have patience while the tool runs.  It may take a while, and will flash a command prompt window.  And then it will start your text editor ( default is typically NOTEPAD).

It should then open a log file CheckResults.txt.  Just do a File >> Exit in NOTEPAD.
You should attach the **CheckResults.txt** file located on _**your desktop**_ so that I can review.

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!