Database not updating for v1.75!

I really dont know whats happening with you guys but I just cant figure out why I would start having problems with a piece of software that has

been working reliably since I first installed it on my new computer in 2011. Everything was fine actually before you started pushing your new v2 update.

Now, like so many others, there is no connection to the server. My problems started a while ago when I had to close the update window and start it again to have a database update.

I have no infections and I havent done anything to my computer except change my graphics card.

Dont ask me for logs or to go thru troubleshooting sessions! I dont work for you so I dont have to solve your problems! Like I said, everything was fine before you started pushing your latest version.

BTW, dont ask me to update to the newest version because not only do I despise it, it wont solve the problem. I did read a bit before posting.

And on a final note, if you feel there is some irritation in this post, you are right. IMHO you have simply broken a once reliable application...