"Databases Out of Date"

About a week ago I started getting "Databases Out of Date" pop up.

Most of the time when I click on it, nothing happens.

I open the control panel and click "Fix Now" and nothing happens.

After a reboot, it will update... but then within a day or two start giving me the "Databases Out of Date" pop up again.

I'm running version:  2.0.2.1012

Hello PeteJ and :welcome:

We are disappointed to read your system is having issues. Each computer is unique. Problems that seem "the same" most often are not.

The same is true for solutions. They most often need to be individualized.

It is less confusing for everyone if we adhere to the "one user per topic" sub-forum policy.

Please start a NEW, SEPARATE topic using this >>cjfj.png<< button.
Staffers, experts and helpers will be able to more easily provide both you, and the OP/Topic Starter, with individualized assistance to get you both up and running.

Thank you always for your patience and understanding. :)

Hello hitejp and :welcome:

• Please try the following and let us know if this corrects your issue or not. MBAM Clean Removal Process 2.x.
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread. Diagnostic Logs.
  • The 3 files, from Step 2, to be attached from your desktop are: 1) CheckResults.txt 2) FRST.txt 3) Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.
  • NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here: Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions.
Please let us know the status of your issue, in a reply to this thread.

Thank You. :)