File infor error

As others have noted - same thing with me - all entries in the logs that are either very quickly generated or are abnormal are "sourced" from mbamchameleon - for (couple) example:

Information    6/30/2014 5:55:50 AM    mbamchameleon    61440    (4096)

with the text:

Failed to verify the digital signature for \Device\HarddiskVolume2\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MRT.EXE

Yeah I have failed to verify digital signature entries too. It's one file and it's signed correctly so I'm not sure why it's happening. I started a separate thread about it, here:

Failed to verify the digital signature for \?\C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forum

Regarding the failure to obtain file info (this thread), I was having other problems as well around that time and the MBAM team told me to reinstall. So I'm letting that laptop run for a week or two more before I pore through its logs again and give an update.