malwarebytes crashes 2 seconds after clicking "Apply actions"

We're considering buying the premium version.

However, we couldnt manage to tun it properly.

once the scanning completed we click the "apply actions" or "quarantine all", get the "finished cleaning items. ..." and get the "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has stopped working" message.

What should I do?

Hello and :welcome: :

It sounds as if the malware might be causing MBAM to crash during the cleanup.

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue for free, one-on-one -- they will have additional cleanup tools at their disposal and will help you to get MBAM up and running.

Thanks,

Probably best to follow the advice from daledoc1 above...

I am just adding this info though....

When you click on "quarantine all" it will give you the message that it is done cleaning, however, its not really done, its probably still doing work in the background. Let it sit for a little while and see if it finishes the cleanup and then you get prompted to reboot....

Either way let us know what your going to do...

thanks