Update Problems

That was the address of what I think is the update server. That was what Wire Shark captured. This one computer has not updated and I am waiting one hour when MB is supposed to update again. This computer usually updates shortly after it gets booted. If I can verify the address of the update server, all the other update problems other users are having may be due to the update servers.

You mean there is no program abort.   That there is only some delay in the update run.

Here is what I typically suggest for the automated Update run.

Update task & the Threat scan task in the Scheduler.
Click on **Automated Scheduling** button.

Locate and click once on **Check for Updates** line and press Edit. Then press the Advanced button at bottom left.
Slide the window up so you can see all of it. {press the mouse on the very top bar and slide UP }
A few changes are needed.
Look at the "starting time" of the task and use some good time when you know that your computer will be on & powered & that Windows would be on at that time.
Look at the line in Schedule Options. UN-check "Show notification after successful update".

In the Frequency and Settings. Select Hourly and I suggest using the Recurrence at 4 hours.
In the Recovery Options put a check-mark on "Recover missed tasks" and select 1 hour
When done, press the OK button.

As I said, my updates are usually done very close to boot up. This time it didn't, but updated after 55 minutes. I saved the packet log and if I knew what IP the Server was on, I could do some packet detective work.

EITHER :

I have the wrong address

MB didn't run the update directly after boot up

I could not connect to the server

Server problem

Can't tell at this point.

Relying on an the Update to do its run close to the bootup is iffy.   It may have worked in the past;  but I would recommend just as I noted before --- having the Update start time when the pc is "sure" to have been up and running.

There's too much going on at Windows bootup.