Compatibility

I only just noticed but since i upgraded my malwarebytes to the latest engine was about two weeks ago now and only just noticed but my malwarebytes no longer start up, i did some trouble shooting and got couple different errors but all were related to the program not being compatible, i have tried launching in various compatibility modes but it still will not start, i am currently using a windows 8.1 machine, its a gaming machine so has high specs so shouldn't be related to hardware struggling, will continue to test but would like some feedback on recommended actions i could take to solve this, Thanks - Jack

Hello JackHurst and :welcome:

Absolutely no compatibility arrangements, accommodations  or changes are required to achieve a successful installation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.2.1012. Please undo any such changes and perform a clean re-install as below:

Please let us know, in a reply to this thread, if the above steps have helped you with your issue.

Thank You. :)