Photoshop 7

peters4000

• Staff

Not familiar with Photoshop or ImageReady, but if ImageReady runs as a separate process you can add protection to it from MBAE. Even if it runs as a child process of Photoshop it does not mean it will be automatically protected by MBAE unless you've added a custom shield for it.

Also when searching for mbae.dll in Process Explorer check to see if the process you are checking is a 64bit process and then search for mbae64.dll instead.

Hi yes  looking at Process Explorer ImageReady (.exe)  does runs as a child process of Photoshop.exe, you  "Jump" to it from Photoshop.

So I set the following Shield

ImageReady / ImageReady.exe / Other

now both show as on  :D 

Looked on Process Exporer and can see mbae dll in both Photoshop and ImageReady :D

Thanks Pedro

• 3 years later...
On 6/22/2014 at 10:33 AM, peters4000 said:

Hi yes  looking at Process Explorer ImageReady (.exe)  does runs as a child process of Photoshop.exe, you  "Jump" to it from Photoshop.

So I set the following Shield

ImageReady / ImageReady.exe / Other

now both show as on  :D 

Looked on Process Exporer and can see mbae dll in both Photoshop and ImageReady :D

Thanks Pedro

i do not understand what you say.

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

This is a 3-year-old post. Can we help you with a Malwarebytes issue?

Oh Sorry can't see. I have one question. i have downloaded Photoshop software from the internet. so Malwarebytes can scan it. this is URL   https://atozfiles.com/softwares/download-adobe-photoshop-7-0/  where i am downloading but. not conform to the virus.

Edited by wikiking

7 minutes ago, wikiking said:

Oh Sorry can't see. I have one question. i have downloaded Photoshop software from the internet. so Malwarebytes can scan it. this is URL   https://atozfiles.com/softwares/download-adobe-photoshop-7-0/  where i am downloading but. not conform to the virus.

I would not trust anything from that site.  it all looks to pirated and cracked.