Real-Time Protection Problem

Days before, I found out warning advice of "Your system is not protected" shown on your Anti-Malware Page. When I clicked into Detection and Protection Option under Settings, I noticed that Malicious Website Protection is Disabled. I clicked on the Enable button but it soon returns to Disabled.

I then repeated the process for several times and the result was still the same.

Is my system being infected or something wrong with the system? Please advise on any remedy steps to overcome this probem.

Thanks for the help on the matter!

Hello ellene and :welcome:

Let's start from here first:

Please let us know, in a reply to this thread, if the above steps have helped you with your issue.

Thank You. :)

Hello ellene:

Thank you for getting back to us with the good news.

Yes -  we generally do recommend the use of the "Enable self-protection module" once you have parametrized MBAM 2.x to suit your needs.

Cheers. :)

Unfortunately after Threat Scan completion, the MBAM page returns back to Self-Protection Disabled condition showing warning message of "Your pc is not protected". I have to undergo Diagnostic Logs Test for your checking and further advice.

There is one query on mbam-check.exe as it never finished and close the screen after the report made. Is it normal to close it manually?

No. That was an otherwise abnormal ending to the mbam-check.exe diagnostic.

Please perform a computer restart and re-run the mbam-check.exe diagnostic from your system's desktop only and try "Run as administrator".

Please attach the diagnostic's output log text file in a reply to this topic.

Thank you.

@ellene:

Your system has been found to contain software pirating tools!

Help for your system's issue is being terminated immediately and this topic will conversely be terminated and locked!

The Malwarebytes Corporation is compelled to cooperatively protect its relationships with other industry authors, distributors and developers.

No further communication will be made with this member.

If you wish to appeal this action, you may contact the Administrative Forum Community Manager.

Moderators/Administrators: Please lock this thread immediately!

• Root Admin

Topic has been reopened as the user has agreed to remove the Adobe Flash Professional and host file entries from their system.

Please reboot the computer 2 times and then run the scans again and post back all new logs. Make sure to put a check mark in the ADDITIONS.TXT check box so that it will create a new one for that as well.

Hello ellene:

The attached CheckResults.txt log is not complete. (The last line of a valid report should read "END OF FILE")

Please download anew and re-run mbam-check.exe from your system's desktop. Once completed, please attach its output diagnostic text file, CheckResults.txt, in a reply to this topic.

Then, I recommend following the advice from Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

Thank you. :)