Malwarebytes not updating

Hello...

I have PRO, have had it for many years. I was gaming last night, using Razor Booster, and just switched over to chrome quickly to find a phone number of a local business for my wife. Now, malwarebytes will not update, nor will several other security programs I have. Seems my machine didn't want to shut down last night. Though it started to shut down and I went to bed, I awoke to a Black Screen and had to press the power button to get it to turn off. When I started it my keyboard and mouse would not work. I restarted and got a blue screen error message but it disappeared before I could read much of it. Something like "Debug_USB_ somethingoranother". 

At restart my mouse and keys now work but the updating issue persists. I ran Malwarebytes full scan, it found nothing but I see that some settings are changed. I ran Webroot's antivirus, it found nothing.

I'm sure that something is amiss. Thanks so much for any help, it is greatly appreciated.

Hello ThirdTimesTheCharm:

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

Thank you. :)