Procedures on actual PC at MBAE Premium Licence Renewal

hake

Payments apart, I wish to know what procedures will be necessary on actual PCs running MBAE Premium.  Two of the licenced PCs are in the hands of my wife's sisters and are 50 miles away from where I live.  My question is therefore does renewal entail procedures being performed on each PC on which MBAE Premium has been installed?

If the anniversary renewal fee is not paid at expiry, does MBAE Premium automatically  revert to MBAE Free?

I wonder if these concerns might have prompted others to ask about lifetime licences.

I am not concerned about the actual payment method.  PayPal is my choice and gives me the comfort of having full control over the payment side of things.

• Staff

No, there's no required procedure on the local machine. But if you're managing friend's and family's remote computers I recommend TeamViewer or some other similar tool, it is very useful.

We still have some time before we implement the expiration procedure, but yes we'll probably revert to Free after a small grace period.