MBAM 2.x work with BitDefender Free ?

I'm long time Avast user and still on V8....V9 is terrible IHMO and looking to change A/Vs.

Looked at a lot and BitDefender Free seems to be the most suggested....as well as very good rated.

I plan to use my MBAM Pro 2.02 with BitDefender (now with Avast 8)....plus I use CryptoPrevent as one-time util run.

Does MBAM Pro work real time with BitDefender OK ?

Thx.

I'm long time Avast user and still on V8....V9 is terrible IHMO and looking to change A/Vs.

Looked at a lot and BitDefender Free seems to be the most suggested....as well as very good rated.

I plan to use my MBAM Pro 2.02 with BitDefender (now with Avast 8)....plus I use CryptoPrevent as one-time util run.

Does MBAM Pro work real time with BitDefender OK ?

Thx.

I used MBAM 2.X Beta for a while with BD AV Free on a W7-SP1 computer.  I didn't notice any conflicts.   I then upgraded to MBAM 2.X Premium and BD Internet Security on the W7-SP1 computer.  There were some installation conflicts.  BD likes to be installed first.   Once I got the setup working okay for both they seem to work fine together.

BD AV Free gives about the same level of real-time and file scanning protection as paid BD products but the features in BD AV Free are extremely limited with basically close to zero options with regard to anything except quarantined items.

In anycase MBAM 2.X and BD AV Free should work fine on W7.  I can't talk about W8 with that combinaton since I have MBAM 2.X Premium and BD W8 Security running together without any problems on my W8.X computers.   Personally I think if you are using W8.X BD W8 Security and MBAM 2.0 Premium are a great security combination.

Do you have the scanners run on both ?

I know you must have them real-time active but right now with Avast 8 I have it "active" and MBAM Pro 2.x "active" and at night I have the scanners scheduled to run full scans.....different times of course....to scan the PC (W7 64bit).

Have not even checked....BD Free has scheduler ?

Thx !