modify the auto-update to update every half-hour

Greetings :mellow: .

I do believe the developers have been looking into adding more options with the updater, but I think every half hour or hour would be a bit excessive considering the fact that Malwarebytes' usually only updates 1-3 times in a whole day. But I do agree that at least more frequent than once a day updates would be nice, perhaps every 6-8 hours.

Greetings :) .

I do believe the developers have been looking into adding more options with the updater, but I think every half hour or hour would be a bit excessive considering the fact that Malwarebytes' usually only updates 1-3 times in a whole day. But I do agree that at least more frequent than once a day updates would be nice, perhaps every 6-8 hours.

meybe every hour or half aleast not the way it is now when two of the laptops in my house dont update at all because the laptop is OFF at the time it set to update :mellow:

Hi tommarnk! The MBAM team will get those updates out ASAP. There are days when I did database downloads 4 times a day. Consider what exile360 said above. Just last night I was reading a review where they said MBAM had the most downloads. In the story about MBAM Anti-Malware surpassed 1,000,000,000 infections removed from systems worldwide.

Lets see what happens, down the road. The Advisors have seen your post. So your idea will be placed on the burner. sounds good? glad to meet you! regards, YB