I did purchase a new version and what should I do, ask for a refund or what.

the new version seems to work but with a glitch. I am using BullGuard internet security. I don't think the two are compatible. When I right click over a desk top icon it used to show different options I could use like scan with BullGuard or scan with Malwarebytes and open est. Now it shows all the other programs but not Malwarebytes. Can you let me know if the two are compatible.

I have fond another problem. When I try to run Malwarebytes on my portable storage devise it doesn't show up on anything to run the scan. I right click on the device, Icons and Malwarebytes just doesn't show up anywhere to run the scan. Why doesn't it work like the old version.Can I get the old version back so it will run properly.

I talked to BullGuard support and they told me a new feture on Malwarebytes needs to be disabled, can you tell me how to do this and what is it.

Hello and :welcome: :

Context menu scanning is disabled by default in version 2.
To enable it, just open the main program interface > Settings > change "Explorer Context Menu Entry" to "Yes" (and a reboot of the system would be a good idea).

As far as compatibility, MBAM is designed to run alongside all of the major, popular AVs.
If you wish, you can set mutual exclusions between MBAM and your AV.
The attached screenshot shows an example to illustrate how to add your AV's folder to MBAM exclusions.
For the MBAM files to add to Bullguard's exclusions, see the instructions below.

If these don't resolve your issues, then I would suggest the following routine troubleshooting:

Thank You,
-------------------

Please exclude the following files from your Antivirus Software for your version of Windows:

For 32-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8:

• C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamdor.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbampt.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe

For 64-bit versions of Windows Vista or Windows 7 & 8:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamdor.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbampt.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware \mbamscheduler.exe

Note: If you are using a software firewall besides the built in Windows Firewall, you'll need to exclude MBAM.EXE and MBAMSERVICE.EXE from it as well.

Note: Once that's done, please make sure that if either of those programs has any sort of web filter, that you add the following as a trusted site:

data-cdn.mbamupdates.com

post-29793-0-85075300-1403084269_thumb.p