Delivery Status Notifications

I have purchased  Malwares and wondered if anyone can help with the following:

Every day I get two or three of these emails:

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

They never stop coming time and time again.  Can these be removed by Malwares?

I have a gmail account and have followed the filter process, but it does nothing to stop them.

Hello kadon and :welcome:

We are sorry but that is not likely malware related but a legitimate notification that a gmail sent from your computer is not deliverable.

Eventually the maximum set number of delivery attempts will be exceeded and the notifications will cease.

You probably do not want to generally filter out delivery status notifications of failure for fear your most important outgoing gmail could fail to deliver without your knowledge.

HTH :)

Hello and :welcome:

As already stated, this is a problem with your email account. You need to review some of those Delivery Status Notification (Failure) notices and read them carefully and find out if they are actual emails that you are sending out and not spam. If they are not emails that you are sending out yourself, then it is that your gmail account has been compromised and you need to find out how that happened. First step is to change your password to your gmail account, but make sure you do that from a computer or mobile device that you know for a fact that its not infected.