Older Version

I am extremely unhappy with Malwarebytes Anti Malware Premium 2.0.2.2012 i want to revert back to 1.75 how do i find it and will it fully protect my computer till fixes are introduced for 2.0.2.2012? Thank you

Hello Chala and :welcome:

We really have not had the opportunity to help you with your issue with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.2.1012 Premium. Would you please give us a chance to assist you?

Due to the added features and capabilities of MBAM2, no, MBAM 1.75.0.1300 Pro will not protect you nearly as well.

If however you decline our open invitation for help at this time, you may download Version 1.75.0.1300.

If you do change your mind, please do let us know.

Thank you.

Mbam support sent me three steps to troubleshooting my issue which is the automatic updates not updating, i would get a pop-up to do it manually, now i am not even getting that. The three steps that support gave me was followed to the letter and my problem still has not been resolved after following these steps...