can someone help me? my malware program does not know how to end Heuristic Analysis

I saw the remote tech help for my HP envy desktop using this Malwarebytes program to remove all those popups on that computer and so I downloaded this Malware program to clean my Lenono 64 bit Y530 laptop (using Windows 7 Professional) which has been hijacked by Maxwebsearch.com which took the position of my browser's default positition. 

Yes, yes, I've tried the internet opetion dedault URL removal functions many many times.  And yet no matter how many times you've  tried to remove it fron Internet Options, it does not go away. 

So I paid and bought this Malwarebytes and ran a couple of days but the program as shown on the attached screen capture does not seem to know how to end this "Heuristic Analysis: working" stage.

I sent e-mails to Malware contactus people and was told that they are too busy and can not help me until after a few days.  I reboot my system many times and restarted this program but it never gives me the chance to FIX 907 detects.

Please some one help me...

YouShine@youshine,com

510-583-1161 cell

post-167012-0-17555200-1402937167_thumb.

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!