SDKDatabaseLoadDefaults failed with code: 2

I went looking around, and I see nothing that would indicate that, but I did find at least on thread that talks about the database not being able to update when establishing an RDP connection and then disconnecting without actually logging out into Windows 8 machines.

I'll get a staff member to  come in and take the helm on this issue - they may want particular logs from the machine, or it may already be a known issue....

• Root Admin

I know that versions prior to 2 were able to do that without an issue but I've not personally tested that on the 2.x product. I will attempt to test that tomorrow if I have time. Please send me a Private Message for follow-up if I've not replied to this topic again by Wednesday night.

Thanks

I know that versions prior to 2 were able to do that without an issue but I've not personally tested that on the 2.x product. I will attempt to test that tomorrow if I have time. Please send me a Private Message for follow-up if I've not replied to this topic again by Wednesday night.

Thanks

Hi, any updates on this?

Thanks.

• Root Admin

I finally got to this and have now tested this using RDP ring 1 with no issues starting MBAM and doing a full scan including rootkit scanning.

Also tested using RDP ring 0 and no issues scanning from there either.

My guess is that you have something either from an infection or a policy/configuration that prevents remote scanning.