HMRC Real Time for PAYE

Hi.  I recently had the Cryptowall virus on my computer, managed to get rid of it and installed Malwarebytes and restored my files from a backup.  I've just tried to open the HMRC RealTime program for PAYE and it won't open at all - it just flashes in the middle of my screen and then the little box on the right-hand side of my tool bar flashes (sorry, don't know what it's called but it's where I would go to open the Malwarebytes control centre etc).  Does anyone know if  this won't open as it is with Malwarebytes blocking it?   Any help gratefully received!

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Not sure what the steps were you took to remove the infection. Malwarebytes should not be locking PAYE. It is quit possible that the infection damaged the install for PAYE. It may have to be re-installed. Another thing that it could be is that there are still leftovers from the infection that need to be dealt with.

To make sure your not still infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you